Monday, June 14, 2010

Vector Wave


Systems of thought or of making. I am thinking of the "enlightenment". So pervasive you never much think that someone "created" those thoughts in your head. With the digital age comes certain modes of making. The way we digitally manifest our thoughts globally(on a localaized scale we can still finger paint)is done in a system know as Vectors or Rasters and is the result of different ways of organizing bianary information. As I was in the ocean, I felt my teeth with my tongue and could feel vector qualities of my digitally designed caps. There will always be approximations of reality. Where reality impresses itself on a mindwashed approximation is where the good science fiction will be. Derealization disorder.
Strange how crop circles always look like Adobe Illustrator drawings.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
St. Augustine, Florida, United States
I spill ink ,it collects here.