Saturday, February 08, 2014

Ichthys

"A woman Under The Influence"by John Cassavetes was referred to by Cloe Sevegny during an interview I watched on Youtube this morning. Chloƫ Sevigny: Big Questions BAFTA Guru I pulled up a clip from the movie. As I watched the woman under the influence with cars being randomly hurled at the camera, it felt like I had history with each passing car. Like a life, my life was being told in the traffic. At any given moment our lives are being threaded out along a highway glossolalia ex-mechana. It reminded me a little of Philip K Dicks Exegesis A column of messengers, cargo culture encrypted ride alongs, Mercury, Corolla, Falcons.
In other news: Modern Grimoire Magick: Folk Magick and The Solomonic Path by Aaron J. Leitch *

No comments:

About Me

My photo
St. Augustine, Florida, United States
I spill ink ,it collects here.