Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Talking Bear


True grit is an echo of its original. By original, I do not mean the movie of the same name produced at an earlier date. I mean the movie "Dead Man". How does Dead Man , True Grit and a thread in a facebook post relate to each other. They are all dark and end with a pall of indiference...sublimely so. There was a girl named Maria Black who attended the middle school I went to. She was very pretty. She was also crazy. She threw my friend down a flight of stairs at school. I think I forgot about this instance when she began to talk about the parties her family woudl host, complete with roast pig hung from a tree. I imagined she was a witch and the pig a sacrifice. She had sparkly grey eyes.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
St. Augustine, Florida, United States
I spill ink ,it collects here.