Thursday, September 16, 2010

Violet Hair


I lived in the Appalachian Mountains in a town named after Daniel Boone the frontiersman. There was very little television reception at 4500 feet. The one station we did get was Public Television Broadcast. Its the Anglophile's channel. All things british come to the broadcast challenged of America over this channel. Our favorite shows were, Red Dwarf, Keeping up Appearances, Are You Being Served?, East Enders and that one with the short Blonde girl, her and her husband were trying to live off the grid and the neighbors were rich and she went around with rubber boots and tight pants...and the neighbor was always drunk...My wife would fall asleep with the T.V. on. I worked day labor and would wake at 5 A.M. to the sound of the "Being Served" cash register , fourth floor ladies underwear...Pink Floyd sampled that I think

No comments:

About Me

My photo
St. Augustine, Florida, United States
I spill ink ,it collects here.