Monday, January 04, 2010

Orange crushed velvet revolution


I was putting away groceries this morning that had been sitting patiently in their reusable bags since last night. I noticed the CHEETOES corn puffs had gone “natural”. I could imagine the conversation amongst the old guard at the Cheetoe factory raving. "What the hell are we going to do with all this orange dye." The junior executives doing their best imitations of Hollywood comic book bosses, wished those people would "make up their minds god damnit!"...curses rendered while simultaneously inhaling. The cigar stub being stoked in one fluid motion like a Cohiba flavored didgeridoo, then sent like autumn leaves to the speckled institutionalized linoleum floors. To which the fat cat foodie king crackles over the vintage solid state dictation box, … "Just be grateful they aren’t growing their own food."

No comments:

About Me

My photo
St. Augustine, Florida, United States
I spill ink ,it collects here.