Friday, October 23, 2009

DELTA

Hi Im RaeAnn im 18 and tired of hanging out by myself or with my friends in couples. Im short cute and bubbly!!! My friend josh says I can make the sun come out during a hurricane. Im a hyper rubber duckie collecting optimist in school to become a hairdresser! Im a sweet country girl with a rockstar exterior. I love to go out and have fun. I also like to stay in and kick it! I have three tattoos and three piercings! workin on my 4th tat!

~some of my addictions~
Rubberduckies
Redbull
Coloring
Country music
piercings
tattoos
fire department
riding the bus

~my total dislikes~
rude people
boring people
high school
driving on the interstate
long lines
waiting for a computer at the library
my dad

~things you need to know~
You WILL be subjected to my rubberduckie collection
I DONT have a drivers lisence so youd have to get me if you wanna chill!
Im looking for something serious but it has to start as friends
I DO still live wqith mom but shes more like my best friend and roommate
i HAVE been engaged.. we ARE friends but its ISNT anything to worry about!

so If you like what you see and wanna get to know me hit me up but note that if you dont change the subject to "garage band king" or dont include a pic i wont even open your email!

hope to hear from you XOXO

No comments:

About Me

My photo
St. Augustine, Florida, United States
I spill ink ,it collects here.