Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I was giving a cooworker a ride to the jobsite when I was doing a lot of day labor...We were all talking about bikes and I said I had a bike that was a Murray, and a guy, 1 of 4 in the back seat, said he was Murray. &nbsp;He laughed and said his aunt was Ann Murray. &nbsp;He was pretty sincere. Not like it meant anything to me and the guys we were around prob. didn't even know who she was...He went on to describe how he was a real life bridge troll...liked to get drunk at Apple Bees then wonder home under the bridge 2 blocks away and pass out. &nbsp;He would wake up at 4 am go to the labor hall 4 blocks away earn 40 bucks and do it all over. Pretty nice guy actually.<br>

No comments:

About Me

My photo
St. Augustine, Florida, United States
I spill ink ,it collects here.