Monday, March 30, 2009

थे longrailsshortties


If your wondering why my titles frequently appear in Hindu, so am I. ? Random huh. Speaking of random, I woke up and started listening to a CD, that a friend (we will just call him Will for anonimity's sake here) gave me some time ago. The CD is labeled RANDOM in bold Sharpie. As I listened to the CD I began to watch CNN videos online. My attention settled on Larry King and his recent piece on the Smiley Face Murders...:) These folks are having a communication breakdown. Didn't the Watchmen guy Rorschacht use a smiley face...? My roulette theory chalks this up to some sort of internet ka/bal. A bunch of hackers on steroids working for a South American geneticist.
Still in random town
There are also claims that the Rorschacht test can predict cancer.

Eccerpt from the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory
Number Abbreviation Description What is Measured
1 Hs Hypochondriasis Concern with bodily symptoms
2 D Depression Depressive Symptoms
3 Hy Hysteria Awareness of problems and vulnerabilities
4 Pd Psychopathic Deviate Conflict, struggle, anger, respect for society's rules
5 MF Masculinity/Femininity Stereotypical masculine or feminine interests/behaviors
6 Pa Paranoia Level of trust, suspiciousness, sensitivity
7 Pt Psychasthenia Worry, Anxiety, tension, doubts, obsessiveness
8 Sc Schizophrenia Odd thinking and social alienation
9 Ma Hypomania Level of excitability
0 Si Social Introversion People orientation

No comments:

About Me

My photo
St. Augustine, Florida, United States
I spill ink ,it collects here.