Thursday, August 14, 2008

I will call this :Things I should remember about this summer.  Actually I think it took this approach to the 40 yr. mark to understand the word sublime, as in sitting on the edge of a gaping casm kind of sublime, the casm being the life I have lead thus far and the denouement, the grater than myself nothing behind curtain number three. Russell three is watching the olympics for the first time. Our reception is real fuzzy. It kind of reminds me of the 70's. The men's gymnastics was a tad depressing in that wide world of sports tragic way, and how about that wrestler(Sweden?) who just flat out refused his bronze medal. This is the most broadcast I've watched since 911.  

No comments:

About Me

My photo
St. Augustine, Florida, United States
I spill ink ,it collects here.