Saturday, August 20, 2005

ashes



Went surfing today. It was me and one other person in the grey waves. Heres the report: http://www.surf-station.com/
Very small. The thing about surfing is that it really doesnt matter. Today I had three rides that would be amongst the top ten of the four years Ive been riding. The waves looked like watery cement because of the dredging/ beach restoration project thats going on. Quite a sight in itself; a bubbling fountain spewing millions of gallons of sandy water traveling over a mile away and two catapillar tractors pushing around the mud and sludge.( I went out at the end of 8th st.). The more I type the more I want to go out tomorrow.

1 comment:

Russell Maycumber said...

Soon after this I sliced the tip of my thumb off and am just now starting to grow it back. I have not surfed since the instance recalled in this post.

About Me

My photo
St. Augustine, Florida, United States
I spill ink ,it collects here.